Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wish I was a better food blogger.....

Once again I’ve failed as a food blogger. I was so excited about these pork chops I neglected to actually get a photo of the finished product. Can you imagine them? Moist awesome pork chops with cooked onions and mushrooms with a sauce all over? Put those on a pile of Garlic Egg Noodles… Mmm… SO good. So I suppose you’ll have to take my word for it, they were good. Our company even enjoyed them! That’s the best part. :) The nice part of this recipe is they are done in the crock pot so you can start them in the morning and you have dinner ready when you get home. The only problem we encountered is we were home all day and had to smell them cooking all day. Not our best move.

Erin’s Pork Chops
What you need!
4 bone-in 1 inch pork chops
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 drained can of mushrooms
2 sliced onions
1 packet onion soup mix
½ can of water

What to do!
Put all of this in a crock pot and let it go for 8 hours on low. Enjoy the pork chop goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10