Friday, January 21, 2011

Peace and Plenty on the Barn

Another preview… you know I can’t keep a secret! I try so hard – but I just can’t seem to do it! This is another new design – soon to come later this year. This one – obviously called Peace and Plenty – but the cool part is the barn board it’s been glued to. I have an unhealthy love for barn board. Barn board is simply boards from an old barn. Usually they are boards that have been weathered by the sun and weather over the years. We drive by a barn that is falling down, I want to sneak onto the farm – steal have the barn just so we can get some barn board. This barn board was legally obtained by my father. They used it in their church for a project but the left overs get to come to Myrt to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10