Friday, March 28, 2014

Punch Needle Place - a Facebook Page for punchers

This February while I attended the TNNA Nashville Needlework Market, there were two business meetings for vendors and buyers to attend.  Much discussion was had about the future of the shows and changes that were planned.  One of the suggestions was a Facebook page to promote the needlearts.  This got me thinking.  I could create a page for Punch Needle, if one did not already exist.
I was so excited that one of the first things I did after hugging my girl tight and getting the van unpacked, start Punch Needle Place.  I’m so excited that the group is growing!  I’m on a few Yahoo groups and I’ve been spreading the news where I can.  I hope you will join if you are interested in posting pictures and admiring other people’s work.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/276954085800845/

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10