Tuesday, August 2, 2016

10 Years of Myrtle Grace Motifs

 10 years ago today - this wide eyed girl started her own company.  She placed a notice in the local newspaper for an assumed business name and hence Myrtle Grace Motifs was created.
Amazing what can happen in 10 years. What started in my bedroom of my childhood home had brought me two homes later, a husband, two kids, and one very happy hound.
We have 102 published patterns (almost double if you count cross stitch and punch needle separate), countless magazine publications, book publications, and special designs for shops.
We've been to many different markets, traveled all over the country, met so many amazing people and called so many dear ones friends.

Thank you!
Thank you to the punchers and to the stitchers.
thank you to the shops and to the other designers.
Thank you to the thread and fabric companies and to the magazines.
Thank you especially to my family, who has loved me and
Thank you all being willing to go on this adventure with me.
I can't wait to see what the future holds, with so many fun things in the works.  I hope it involves meeting more people and making more friends.  That by far has been the best part of this adventure!  Thank you friends!

10 years difference in pictures and I still wear the same earrings... at least I've upgraded my photographer... my 4 year old did a better job than I did. :)

1 comment:

01 09 10