Friday, December 7, 2018

4 Years old and Happy as a Puppy in Kibble

Last year Jackson asked for a puppy cake for his 3rd birthday. Oddly enough - that puppy cake is a dead ringing for their new puppy Max. Yes, folks, the Tinley Park Dekker family has a puppy. I am still in disbelief!
This year I asked Jackson what he wanted - Paw Patrol. Ooof! Nope, I don't do anything recognizable - that's a setup for a fail... he said puppy - so I did cupcakes that looked like Max. I had fun making their tounges out of pink starbursts, added a cut up marshmallow to make the snout a tad taller. We played with eye color a bit. Max's eyes are a light brown - but we tried blue - they just looked weird. Went with brown and he couldn't be cuter.
Jackson told me he thought they looked like Max so a win! Happy 4th Birthday Jackson! That just means Nicholas is right behind him! Eek! Not sure I'm ready for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10