Friday, June 18, 2021

After 11 years, still not that great of a food blogger....

Eleven years ago I posted this recipe on the blog, it was for pork chops in the crockpot, I forgot to take the beauty shot and what you were left with was a crockpot full of raw meat and uncooked soup mix. In efforts to clean out our freezer somewhat I planned to have this to use up some frozen pork steaks we had and guess what? Andy and I were done with our first servings when i realized I forgot the finished shot, again! There is something so good about these pork chops that it just gets you all sorts of mixed up. My favorite way to serve these is on egg noodles coated in melted butter and garlic salt. They do not get any better than that. Please do yourself a favor and make these. Also make sure you have canned mushrooms because I sure didn't... Oops. This recipe is good with or without the mushrooms.

Erin’s Pork Chops
4 bone-in 1 inch pork chops
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 drained can of mushrooms
2 sliced onions
1 packet onion soup mix
½ can of water

What to do!
Put all of this in a crock pot and let it go for 8 hours on low. Enjoy the pork chop goodness.
http://myrtlegrace.blogspot.com/2010/01/wish-i-was-better-food-blogger.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10