Friday, August 6, 2021

Did you know asparagus makes your pee stink? You're welcome...


Asparagus is one of those veggies I want to like. I just don’t. No matter how I cook it, there’s just something about it I’m not super interested… but Andy is. The thing is, he’s not all that excited to eat an entire bunch of it, himself. I’ve roasted it twice with company and he’s whole heartedly approved! My dad really liked it too! Me? Still no thanks. Kids? Nicholas tried and politely passed. Bronwyn? No thanks. I was able to roast it as a high temp and tossed it every few minutes just to make sure it wasn’t getting over done. Andy was my test tester to make sure it wasn’t turning to mush. Glad we’ve found an easy way to cook something Andy really enjoys.


1. Gently bend each asparagus spear and let the end snap off in the natural place.
2. Put it on a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and whatever seasonings you like.
5. Bake at 450 for 10-15 min. Toss every 5 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10