Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Flying Mom's Geese

Long ago and far away an idea was formed for a mother’s day project. My mom LOVES quilting. She had done a wall hanging of one with a flying geese that I thought was so cool. So… I figured out how to print it on transfer paper and get the image on fabric. I punched it for her for Mother’s Day 2006 using my newfound knowledge and love for punchneedle! I named the pattern Flying Mom’s Geese and she loved it (still does)! It was during that point that I thought, shoot, I could totally do this as a business!! That’s when Myrtle Grace all began. So this is the very first pattern I did those few years ago… now we’ve come a long way!! 46 published punch needle patterns and 10 published cross stitch patterns. Notice how I say published… because there are plenty more projects on the horizon… just need to finish them. But all because of a mother’s day idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10