Friday, April 22, 2011

Showing off my young-ish-ness...

“Who is that roller-skating down there? And why?” Andy said at the Nashville Market. We had no idea – so he went on a mission to find out.
Spool Magazine was down in that room having a great ol ‘party!
De Selby came up to our room later in the show – and proclaimed her mission of getting the Needlearts out to younger generations. A mission I believe in!
She picked a pattern and said – “Can I publish that?” You don’t have to ask me twice!
What you see is the final printed copy. Cool right? I’m pretty excited about it!
Want a copy? Head to your local needlework shop and request a copy! Or! Go to Spool’s site www.spoolmag.com and sign up for a subscription. The projects and articles are so fun.
Can’t wait to see the next issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10