Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Covered Hands


Ever try to make candy in the summer? When it’s hot out and you are trying to set chocolate? Yeah… not the best idea. But when there is chocolate and peanut butter… throw that on graham crackers – how can you go wrong with that? This summer I made these little gems. I saw them made with full size graham crackers – but that’s way too much for me. I cut up the graham crackers and these made a nice size treat. Andy and my sister-in-law Allison loved them – actually they kept asking for more test samples to make sure their review was spot on. My guess is they’d like a few more to test again.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams

What you need!
1 pound milk chocolate
16 oz creamy peanut butter
6 graham crackers broken into 4’s – 24 pieces

Make it!

Break graham crackers – using a sharp knife makes it easier and cleaner cuts.
Dip each graham cracker into melted chocolate. Refrigerate or freeze until chocolate set. Spread with peanut butter. Freeze or refrigerate until firm. Dip entire covered cracker into chocolate and let set.
Eat and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10