Tuesday, October 8, 2013

When all else fails? Pretty pictures of fruit…

The problem with fruit is it can kill me.  But I love it!
Andy told me about a fruit salad his mom would make with a can of pineapple and all the juice, added to a box of vanilla pudding, throw more fruit in there and magic - amazing fruit salad.
Well...Pineapple can just about do me in... I found on Pinterest something similar - but just the box of pudding mix poured in dry stirred into the fruit.  Well not only was it easy - it was also pretty tasty!  I added a little apple juice just for some extra liquid, but the fruit salad was SO good.  But do the right thing... add the bananas just before you serve it.  They are pretty gross when they've been in the fridge for a while... just sayin'.
It’s sad when you don’t take enough pictures of a recipe – but at least I took enough of really pretty fruit!  Look at those faux granite counter tops! 

Glazed Fruit
What you need!

Fruit!  A bowl full of cut fruit to your liking
Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix

Make it!
Cut the fruit into pieces, add dry pudding mix.  Do not add to much, just enough to coat the fruit.  Let sit for 2 hours and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10