Monday, December 21, 2015
Myrtle Grace Motifs - December 2015 Newsletter
Dear Friends of Myrtle Grace Motifs!
Some highlights from our family this year.
• In February we welcomed an amazing new member of our family – Nicholas Warren joined us and wow, we cannot fathom life without that smiling boy. Bronwyn is in love with her brother. Now that he’s 10 months (when did that happen?!) he’s even fun for her to play with. Although sometimes we have to remind her to love him less with her hands.
• Some of you may or may not know, I do have a day job. If I could be Myrt full time, I would be, but somehow she doesn’t quite hold her weight or provide insurance or a 401K. This year saw me entering a new job at a Ready-mix Concrete Company called Ozinga. Mr Myrt (Andy) also changed jobs. This has been a huge stress relief in our lives and such a blessing.
• Bronwyn is 3 ½ and reminds me daily that she’s one smart cookie. Even when she calls me out on a stop sign I might have missed. What a blessing to watch her mind absorb so much.
• This year we’ve been honored to participate in the Norden Online Fall Show and also the Harvest Market Hop. Both of these online shows were a great new way to provide new patterns to the marketplace and we loved playing a part.
• We also were humbled to be asked to be a part of the first Annie’s Craft Festival. What a wonderful show. We had such a great time showing off punch needle and getting new punchers setup with tools.
• And now we are busy ordering buttons, fibers, and even specialty notions for shows in 2016.
We can’t wait for 2016 and look forward to seeing you more in it.
Nashville 2016While it may seem like we’ve been pretty quiet, that is not remotely the case.
We have been busy punching and stitching new designs for Nashville. We are so excited to show you all the fun ways we have found to show off our stitches! There might be some special edition kits! Might be some special buttons only for Nashville shoppers. There will be a fun game with prizes for all willing to have a bit of fun while shopping.
Watch for future newsletters and social media for what we have planned for you.
Don’t get your bloomers in a bundle… we promise we’ll help you hang them on the line. (That might be a hint… maybe.)
Trunk Show Schedule for 2016
Our trunk show calendar for 2016 is just getting started. Want to get on the calendar? Please let us know! We’d love to work out a date.
Lastly – we want to say thank you! We couldn’t do what we do without. We appreciate your kind words and we love hearing from you. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see what we are up to.
DistributorsWe are proud to be represented by these fine companies:
Hoffman Distributing Company - www.hoffmandis.com
Norden Crafts - www.nordencrafts.com