Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Olympic Caliber Snacks

When it comes to Olympics our girls' group at church - GEMS - knows how to play!
Honestly - I think they need to have these events IN the actual Olympics! Wearing pantyhose on your head with a tennis ball inside and knocking over bottles of water, Cheetos head toss, and the fan-favorite - human hungry hippos. I offered to bring special treats to this fun night of games. I made Olympic torches and Oreo Metals.
Years ago I made so many of these ice cream cone cupcakes I vowed to never make them again. Well, clearly that didn't stick. I made them this time and they worked perfectly. I made some buttercream and pipped some fire on top. The metals are just Golden Oreos spray painted silver (because that's what I had) with food save color spray, the lanyard is fruit by the foot.
Both are easy - and both were crowd favorites. A great way to treat some great girls who worked together and had great sportsmanship and teamwork. Such a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10