Friday, August 7, 2020

Heavenly Huevos

Something I love to eat but rarely even consider making is Deviled Eggs. I love when other people make them, but for some reason - just one of those things I never make. We had beautifully dyed Easter eggs begging to be turned into something. I saw a recipe that was for chocolate chips and you add chopped of hard-boiled eggs. Nope... Hard nope. Why would you even try that? Deviled Eggs sounded better. I used my mom's go-to recipe which is really easy and very tasty. These did not last long on our fridge - the adults in our house enjoyed them.... the kids? No thanks. That's ok, more for us!

Deviled Eggs:
Hard cook eggs and peel when cooled.
Cut in half.
Yolks in bowl and whites on a platter.
Add dried minced onion, a little salt and a little pepper.
Add Miracle Whip to egg yolks a little at a time.
(Don’t want it to get runny)
Put filling in Ziplock bag, snip off the corner, and pipe filling into egg whites. To make it pretty dash tops with paprika.
Refrigerate then eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10