Friday, October 7, 2016

A Cross-Stitch Christmas - Yuletide Traditions

I know it's hard to imagine Christmas when the leaves haven't even started to change color, try thinking up a Christmas design in the spring a year before it's even ready for the world to see.  Not the easiest thing to do.  I was honored to be asked to be a part of "A Cross-Stitch Christmas - Yuletide Traditions" - a new book by Craftways.  This was one of the first patterns I designed where I did not see a stitched version before sending it to the publisher.  I had to wait over a year to see the finished stitched product - and how fun and whimsical it turned out to be.

These little critters are all hanging around the Christmas tree.  I love how they added buttons and some fun edging to the edge of the design.  How fun to be a part of this great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10