Friday, August 30, 2024

Amazingly Easy Pull Apart Biscuits

"You can make these every day and we'd be happy to eat them." That's high praise - very high praise - from a recipe that starts with a tube of biscuits. I'd bought two tubes for biscuits and gravy and didn't realize I already had some in the fridge. So now I had even more. I made biscuits here and there for different meals but decided with lasagna I wanted something with garlic, but to use what I had. I'm back on that kick - use from the fridge or cabinets rather than making trips to the store to get more stuff. These were very easy to make, cut the biscuits, cover with goodness, put in prepared muffin tins, bake, eat and enjoy. They weren't super easy to get out of the tins - but that's the cheese. I used garlic powdered since I wasn't sure if the 15 minute bake time was enough for raw garlic to get cooked enough. They were great. I added a little flakey salt on top but next time I'd just add salt in with the butter, I forgot about that - but the flakes were pretty delicious too. So I guess this will be on rotation in the fam bam for a while. I can handle that.

Pull Apart Garlic Rolls
1 Can Refrigerated Biscuits
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder or can use freshly minced
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup mozzarella shredded
1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take your canned biscuits out and slice them into four even sections. Place in a bowl and set aside.
Next, grab your butter and melt it in the microwave or stovetop. Then add in your garlic, and parsley, and pieces of biscuits. Make sure to toss well, so you get even flavor.
Last, pour in your cheese and mix one more time.
Put 3 pieces of the dough in each muffin tin, and there will be two extra pieces that you can place in any of the rolls.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10